What a weird day it was your typical “earthquake” weather. Gloomy, humid, drizzling and grey I was craving something hot and healthy. Phô seemed like the perfect meal warm, natural and flavorful but I couldn’t go to my favorite phô spot alone.. So I said “what the phô; I’ll make it myself!” Not a bad job I must admit
2 raw chicken breasts (bone in for more flavor)
Chinese rice noodles
Soy or Teriyaki sauce
Chili garlic sauce
2 Large pots and a noodle strainer
1. Fill a pot with water. Place chicken breasts inside and bring to boil.
2. Fill other pot with water, bring to boil place the noodles to cook.
3. Once chicken is done remove breasts leaving behind the broth on the stove. Shred chicken into small pieces and set back in broth.
4. The noodles should take no more than 8min so don’t forget about them! Strain them with cold water and place back into the pot with chicken. Condensing all the food into one pot now. Lower the heat to a simmer and leave covered.
5. Now you can place your ingredients inside to make it you own personal Phô creation!
Shut the Phô up, I did it! <3 lol